Thursday, August 31, 2017

Recent Participants Reflect

"The program was one of the best decisions I have made in regards to my education."
                                                                 Sean S., CSU, Chico senior

"This program is so valuable to us nursing students. I feel so much more confident in my skills and I have had a better understanding of my role as a nurse."
                                                                Quyen L., San Jose State University senior

"I am so glad I did this program. I feel so much more prepared for my last semester of nursing school.  My preceptor helped me build my clinical skills and my self confidence as a nurse."
                                                               Alisa E, Santa Rosa Junior College senior

"The RCNP program allowed my confidence to bloom so much! This experience has taught me so much-- I am walking away with a wealth of knowledge and it's all thanks to my amazing preceptor who entrusted and encouraged me to do my best!"
                                                               Amanpreet G., San Jose State University senior

"I found out a few minutes ago that I passed my NCLEX, and earlier today I received a job offer for an ICU position up in Santa Rosa!! During the interview I spoke almost entirely about my experience in the ED..., the were very impressed by what I had done there...it was absolutely integral in building my confidence as both a student, and now, a nurse."
                                                               Alex T., San Jose State University graduate

"Overall, my time was absolutely amazing and I've been raving to anyone and everyone in the nursing realm about my experience."
                                                               Meghan W., Sonoma State University senior
                                                                  

 

1 comment:

  1. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete